Originally established in 1954 by Maudie Hamilton Wilson as a home style café, Maudie sold the restaurant to Joe Draker in December, 1992 on a handshake deal after he was inquiring about renting the house next door. Turning from home style to tex-mex in 1993, Joe has turned Maudie’s Tex-Mex into an Austin Icon, a tex-mex family staple. Deep in the heart of Tex-Mex.
6-22-2020 - Last date worked by employee who tested positive for Covid19.
2608 W. 7th
Austin, TX 78703